Kuori’s outdoor touch screens bring the next wave of modern digital interactions and user experience to harsh environments.
With the ability to withstand heat, coldness, liquids, corrosives, dust and metallic particles, Kuori’s touch screens help you expand the use of your software even in the most extreme conditions.
Designed in Finland, Kuori’s touch screens can be used 24/7, monitored, as well as managed remotely, and are easy to maintain due to their modular structure.
Our devices are made to endure harsh conditions with up to IP68 and temperature range from -40C up to +50C.
• Size: Starting from 21,5”
• Resolution: 1920 x 1080
• Surface: 3mm tempered safety glass
• Screen Treatment: anti-glare, anti-reflection, anti-UV
• Brightness: 1500 nits
• Performance: 4GB RAM / 32GB internal storage
• Operating system: Android OS*
* Also available in Windows and Linux OS
Kuori’s innovative cooling and heating system maintains indoor-like environment within the screen which ensures its long lifetime
• This is enabled by combining computer science with mechanical and thermodynamic engineering in a unique way
• Up to IP68
• Temperature controlled, temperature range from -40 to +50 oC
• Anti-reflection, anti-glare, anti-UV treatment
• Galvanized steel structure for longevity
• 24/7 use in bright conditions
• Kuori’s screens are based on modular design and mass customized to a specific customer need
• Depending on customer need, we ensure mass production readiness within weeks instead of months enabled by modular and standardized product structure
• Demanding installations and software integrations
• Certified Android OS that ensures continuous support for software compatibility and security